Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Bundle of Balloons - MFT March Card Kit Countdown, Day Two

ballooncardkitday2_2018mar20_2


Welcome to Day Two of Bundle of Balloons Card Kit Countdown! What did you think what you saw yesterday? This kit is awesome, right? So many things you can do with it.


Print

If you missed this announcement yesterday, I need to tell you that five special prizes will be placed in five random card kit boxes this month. The prizes will be vouchers and will be in the following amounts: $25, $25, $25, $50, and $100. The gift vouchers will be placed inside hot pink balloons, which will be tucked into the five lucky card kit boxes. How exciting is that?!?!

bundleofballoonspromo

So, I decided to make a sweet baby girl card for today’s project. The sky is literally the limit for occasions to use these Balloon Alphabet Die-namics.

I started with a stenciled sky, built a scene using Adorable Elephants Stamp Set and Die-namics and Grassy Fields Die-namics, then used Bundle of Balloons Die-namics for most of the sentiment. The “Welcome” part is from Essential Sentiments Stamp Set.

ballooncardkitday2_2018mar20_2b

The balloon strings were hand-drawn with a Copic gray multiliner pen. To do this, I arranged the balloons like I wanted, marked the balloons and elephant trunk positions lightly with pencil, then drew them in with the multiliner before popping the balloons and elephant up on foam tape.

And that’s it from me for Day Two of
MFT’s Bundle of Balloons Card Kit Countdown. Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies_thumb[1]

All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Adorable Elephants, Essential Sentiments
Die-namics: Bundle of Balloons Card Kit, Adorable Elephants, Grassy Fields
Stencils: Mini Cloud Edges
Dye Ink: Blue Breeze
Hybrid Ink: Extreme Black
Patterned Paper: Tiny Checks Brights
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Sour Apple, No-Line Coloring
Supplies: foam mounting tape, E-Z Runner, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, Mini MISTI, Mini MISTI Grid Paper Pad, MISTI Bar Magnets, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Copics, craft tweezers, plastic eraser
Other: Die-cutting machine, paper cutter, gray Copic Multiliner pen


1newsignature_thumb[1]

8 comments:

  1. I love your baby girl card Barbra. I am so excited about these balloon dies, so versatile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute! Perfect for any new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I think you read my mind. I'm looking for a baby card and I wanted something a little different from the norm. I'm so glad you have given me inspiration with your brilliant card using this new release from @MFT . So Thankyou sooo much. Xxx💜xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous baby card. TFS. Xxx💜xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. I love this idea to use the balloons for the greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Such great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!