Saturday, November 04, 2017

My Favorite Things November Release Countdown, Day Four

countdownday4_2017nov4

Hello! Welcome to Day Four of MFT’s November Release Countdown! Today we’re previewing BB New Best Friend Stamp Set, BB New Best Friend Die-namics, Cook up Some Fun Stamp Set, Cook up Some Fun Die-namics, Stitched Mod Square STAX Die-namics, and Stitched Mod Rectangle STAX Die-namics. Remember that release is on November 7th at 9pm Eastern. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details, to see more samples from the design team, and for a change to win prizes :)

Print

My first project uses this adorable set from Birdie Brown and it’s all about PETS!!! I used the new Stitched Mod Rectangle STAX Die-namics to cut some also new Graphic Grid Pastels Paper Pack for the background. I added a wide strip of Gray & White Basics to simulate wallpaper because I wanted it to look like a wall ‘cause I’m all about indoor only for cats. I added some Cherry Wood Adhesive Backed Sheet for the floor and popped it up on foam on the base.

countdownday4_2017nov4b

The image was stamped with Black Licorice hybrid ink on No-Line Coloring card stock (heat set), colored with Copic markers, and also popped up on foam tape. The sentiment were heat embossed and I cut the “Meow” speech balloon freehand :) I finished of with some enamel dots that have been feeling very unloved in my stash.
*****

My second project is for one of the Release Classes this month, using Cook Up Some Fun Stamp Set and Die-namics.

countdownday4b_2017nov4

Be sure to check my class out, along with the others from my super talented team mates. And that’s it from me today! Thanks so much for stopping by—see you back tomorrow for Day Three of MFT’s November Release Countdown!



1newsupplies_thumb[1]
All products from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted.

Meow Card:
Stamps: BB New Best Friend
Die-namics: BB New Best Friend, Stitched Mod Rectangle STAX, Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips
Hybrid Ink: Black Licorice
Specialty Inks: Versamark
Patterned Paper: Graphic Grid Pastels, Gray & White Basics
MFT Card Stock: Sweet Tooth, Black Licorice, No-Line Coloring
Specialty Papers: Cherry Wood Adhesive Backed Sheet
Supplies: foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Multi Medium Matte Glue
Tools: Smart Grid Paper Pad, MISTI, Square Bone Folder, Scor-Buddy, QuickStik Pick-up Tool, Precision Tip Glue Applicator Bottle, Embossing Magic, Copics
Other: heat tool, enamel dots

1newsignature_thumb[1]

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and I love your tag, Barbara! Beautiful Copic coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Barbara! So very sweet! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet projects. I love the pattern papers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink and brown coloring really shows off the sweet girlan kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the colouring of the little girl holding the cat, it just drew me in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creations!Beautiful coloring and super cute images!tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both projects are precious, Barb!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!