Monday, November 14, 2016

Kitschy Kitchen–MFT November Card Kit, Reveal Day One

cardkitinbox_2016nov14

Hello, everyone! We have a super cool card kit for you this month! Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit is going to be a huge hit! This is Reveal Day One--the kit will be available for purchase tomorrow night, November 15th, at 10pm EST. Be sure to check by the MFT Blog for all the details and more samples from the talented MFT Design Team.


Print

Today’s card is “in the box” which means that other than tools, ink, and adhesives, I’ve used only products that come in the kit. I started with a Smooth White card stock base and stamped the dotted zig zag image all over the front using the ink colors from the kit, working in a rainbow pattern. Then, on more Smooth White card stock I sponged Berrylicious dye ink with a Mini Ink Blending Tool for a background, sprinkled it with clean water, stamped the sentiment with Black Licorice dye ink, and popped it up on the base with foam mounting tape.

cardkitinbox_2016nov14in


Then I stamped the two bowls and the spoon with inks from the kit, cut them out with the coordinating dies, and popped them up as well. Love this sentiment, don’t you?!

And that’s it for Reveal Day One of
Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back tomorrow for Reveal Day Two!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit (MFT)
Ink:
Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit, Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Kitschy Kitchen Card Kit, foam mounting tape, Mini Ink Blending Tool (MFT)

1newsignature

13 comments:

  1. Sensational! I had no idea your background 'paper' was dots you made - extraordinary ♥ The shading is superb and I just love the whimsy of this! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Like your little dotted design as well as the front. This kit has such cute sentiments.
    Great job
    ColleenB.~ Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara--Your background on this card is amazing! You have just the right touch! Those sprinkles of water are perfect. I love this card kit with such passion! I have a love for cooking and all things kitchen! I'm beyond excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The paper does an excellent job to set off the wonderful bowls and greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun sentiment! What a great kit this month. Cute card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card from MFT kit is the best! How cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sentiment is so cute with the images. I like the soft colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sentiments in this set. Like the water spots on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design...CAS! I love that you get such good coverage with solid stamps using MFT inks...they are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card.
    This set is adorable. CAN'T WAIT to get it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stamped paper you made - I will have to borrow that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!