Saturday, November 26, 2016

It’s Time to Celebrate With Cake–Crazy 4 Challenges #364

C4C364_2016nov26


Hi all, it’s time for another Crazy 4 Challenges! Today’s challenge it to use cake on your card or project. Sweeeeet!

I immediately thought of
LJD Celebrate With Cake and since I hadn’t shown it any love in a while I got it out and went to work. I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base. Then I stamped the cake layers with, top to bottom, Limelight dye ink, Berrylicious dye ink, and Grapesicle dye ink. I stamped the cake plate and the candles with Versamark and heat embossed them with white detail embossing powder and the candle flames with Orange Fizz dye ink.

C4C364_2016nov26b

I adhered all the elements to the card base with foam mounting tape, added some Sparkling Clear Mix sequins, and was done!

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C364.

Thanks for stopping by today—see you soon!


1newsupplies


~Supplies~
Stamps:
LJD Celebrate With Cake (MFT)
Ink:
Grapesicle dye ink, Berrylicious dye ink, Limelight dye ink, Orange Fizz dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink, Versamark (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
LJD Celebrate With Cake Die-namics, foam mounting tape, white detail embossing powder, Embossing Magic, Sparkling Clear Mix sequins, MISTI (MFT)

1newsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!