Saturday, November 12, 2016

I’m So Sorry–C4C #362

C4C362_2016nov12

Hi everyone! Welcome to this week’s Crazy 4 Challenges! This week we’re challenged to use sewing or thread of some kind on our cards or projects. My sewing machine is packed away and I wasn’t about to drag it out for one card so I used faux stitching on my card. Works, right?

My card base is
Smooth White card stock. I adhered a panel of Ranger Watercolor Paper on which I did a watercolor wash using Peerless Watercolors and a waterbrush. Then I added some hand-drawn lines as a frame-within-a-frame using a fine point black marker and stamped the sentiment, from Deepest Sympathy, with Black Licorice hybrid ink.

C4C362_2016nov12b


Next I added Stitched Rounded Rectangle Frames Die-namics, cut from Black Licorice card stock and popped up on foam mounting tape. Bold Greenery Die-namics, cut from Fuse Green card stock was next and I finished off with Flutter of Butterflies – Lace Die-namics and Flutter of Butterflies – Solid Die-namics cut from Black Licorice card stock and Orange Fizz card stock.

And that's it! Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team has for you!

THEN, you know what to do--we'd love to have you come along and play with us. Just do your thing with the challenge and link it to Mr. Linky on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Please link directly to your project. And, if you upload to a public gallery, please use the key word C4C362.

Thanks for stopping by today—see you soon!


1newsupplies




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Deepest Sympathy (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Black Licorice card stock, Fuse Green card stock, Orange Fizz card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Bold Greenery Die-namics, Flutter of Butterflies – Lace Die-namics, Flutter of Butterflies – Solid Die-namics, Stitched Rounded Rectangle Frames Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush (MFT); fine point black marker

1newsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!