Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Oh, Deer! I Missed Your Special Day–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #291

MFTWSC291_2016jul27

Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_291

Fun sketch! I started with a Stone Gray card stock base and built upon it. Next up, on Ranger Watercolor Paper cut with Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics, I applied a watercolor wash using Peerless Watercolors and a waterbrush. The horizontal element was achieved by using Stitched Valley Die-namics, also with a watercolor wash and popped up on foam mounting tape.

MFTWSC291_2016jul27b

I built my scene using Sweet Forest Friends and Sweet Forest Friends Die-namics, stamped with black Licorice hybrid ink, watercolored, and popped up on foam. I added a Radiant Sun Die-namics, cut from Sunshine card stock and a Puffy Clouds Die-namics, cut from Sweet Tooth card stock. I finished off by stamping the sentiment at the bottom with Black Licorice hybrid ink.

And there you have it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1newsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
Sweet Forest Friends (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Stone Gray card stock, Sunshine card stock, Ranger Watercolor Paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Sweet Forest Friends Die-namics, Stitched Valley Die-namics, Radiant Sun Die-namics, Puffy Clouds Die-namics, Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX Die-namics, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors, waterbrush (MFT)

1newsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!