Sunday, May 08, 2016

Peerless Watercolor Swatch Book, Revisited

Hi, everyone! I had a request to share all of the pages in my laminated Peerless Swatch Book so I thought I’d blog them in case anyone else wanted them, too. So, here you go, all of the pages, front to back, in the order I chose to do them. You can find the original post with detail about how I made the swatch book HERE.

PeerlessSwatchPages1


PeerlessSwatchPages2


PeerlessSwatchPages3


PeerlessSwatchPages4


PeerlessSwatchPages5


PeerlessSwatchPages6


PeerlessSwatchPages7


PeerlessSwatchPages8


PeerlessSwatchPages9


PeerlessSwatchPages10


PeerlessSwatchPages11

And there they are! Hope it helps—thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

1springsignature

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your swatch book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara - thank you so much for posting your pictures. I am eager to create my own version. Thank you!!!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great organization! You are so good! I will likely use this method next time I have to get a new set of Peerless. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!