Thursday, April 07, 2016

I’m Tweet On You–MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #275

MFTWSC275_2016apr7

Hi, everyone, I’m back with this week’s MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge! Are you ready? Here’s this week’s sketch. All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT Challenge & Inspiration blog as well as in the weekly newsletter. The MFT Design Team will be on hand to provide plenty of inspiration to get you started.

MFT_WSC_275
What a fun sketch! Another opportunity to create a scene! I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base and added a strip of Dots & Strips Neutral Paper Pack on the left side. On more Sweet Tooth card stock, I cut the partial circle out with Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, stamped the sentiment, spread molding pasted through Cascading Scallop Stencil and set it aside to dry. In the meantime, I cut I’m Tweet On You Die-namics from Ranger Watercolor paper, stamped the coordinating images with Black Licorice hybrid ink, and colored them with Zig Clean Color Brush markers.

MFTWSC275_2016apr7b

I popped the stenciled element up on foam on top of Ranger Watercolor paper on which I did a watercolor wash with Peerless Watercolors. Then I built my scene, added a Radiant Sun Die-namics cut from Sunshine card stock and Puffy Clouds Die-namics cut from Sweet Tooth card stock.

And that was pretty much that! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1springsupplies



~Supplies~
Stamps:
I’m Tweet On You (MFT)
Ink:
Black Licorice hybrid ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Sunshine card stock, Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack, Ranger Watercolor paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
I’m Tweet On You Die-namics, Radiant Sun Die-namics, Puffy Clouds Die-namics, Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, Cascading Scallop Stencil, foam mounting tape, Peerless Watercolors (MFT); Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, molding paste

1springsignature

3 comments:

  1. I think I've said it before, but have to say it again - you just rock every MFT stamp set you put your hands on! I love every detail of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!