Sunday, May 24, 2015

May Your Day Be Filled With Sunshine–SSSC #270

SSSC270_2015may24


Hi and welcome to this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Love this sketch that Karen has for us this week!! As soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do!


SSSC270

I started with a Sweet Tooth card stock base and stamped the sentiment from Blue Skies Ahead with Black Licorice dye ink. Next I did a watercolor wash on a piece of Ranger watercolor paper with Blueberry dye ink and a medium water color brush. I cut the edge with Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics, tied around some baker’s twine, and popped it up on foam on the base. I added a sun from Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics, clouds from Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics, some enamel dots, and it was DONE!

Another sentiment from Blue Skies Ahead was stamped on the inside.

SSSC270_2015may24in


And that’s it! Thanks for stopping by today—hope to see you playing with us over at the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2_thumb1




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Blue Skies Ahead (MFT)
Ink:
Blueberry dye ink, Black Licorice dye ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Daffodil card stock, Ranger watercolor paper (MFT)
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Cloud Cover-Up Die-namics, Stitched Basic Edges Die-namics, Sun, Moon, & Stars Die-namics, foam mounting tape, medium water brush (MFT); enamel dots, baker’s twine

1CAS-Signature2_thumb1

1 comment:

  1. I'm in complete awe of this Bar! You nailed the sketch perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!