Friday, January 23, 2015

Source For 1” Uninked Stamp Pads

inkorg5_201jan23


Hi, everyone, I got lots of questions during my ink pad and refill organization post about where I got these 1” uninked cube stamp pads that I ink up with my MFT dye ink refills. There are several sources available so you can do a search for them, but I’ve been very pleased with what I’ve gotten from Rubber Stamp Materials. The direct link to the cube page is HERE. Click on the Select Ink Color drop down menu and the uninked choice is at the bottom. Hope this helps!

Thanks to everyone for the amazing response the MFT Design Team got during our 5-day crafty stash organizing feature. We had a ball sharing with you and we appreciate every single comment so very much! You all rock!


1CAS Signature2

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the info on where to buy the stamp pads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link to buy the un inked ink pads.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!