Monday, December 29, 2014

Friends

friends_2014dec22

Hi, everyone! Today I’m sharing another card that I was about to submit to Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking when the sad announcement was made.

This card started with a Primitive White card stock base. I did a water color wash on water color paper for the front using Jellybean Green dye ink refill
, Nightshift Blue dye ink refill, and Grape Jelly dye ink refill and a water brush. I have a video tutorial HERE showing how I did the wash. This I stamped the sentiment from Chalkboard Greetings with Versamark and heat embossed with gold details embossing powder. I matted it with metallic gold card stock and popped it up on foam on the base, then finished off with a few gold sequins.

Another sentiment from Chalkboard Greetings was stamped on the inside with Steel Gray dye ink on Primitive White card stock cut with a die from Blueprints 20 Die-namics. The metallic gold mat was cut using another die from that set.

friends_2014dec22in


And that’s all I have for you today! Thanks SO much for stopping by! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2




~Supplies~
Stamps:
Chalkboard Greetings (MFT)
Ink:
Jellybean Green dye ink refill
, Nightshift Blue dye ink refill, Grape Jelly dye ink refill, Steel Gray dye ink (MFT); Versamark
Paper:
Primitive White card stock (MFT); water color paper (Ranger); metallic gold card stock
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
Blueprints 20 Die-namics (MFT); gold embossing powder, heat tool, gold sequins, foam tape, water brush

1CAS Signature2

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!