Monday, October 13, 2014

MFT October Release Countdown, Day Two

countdownday2_2014oct13

Are you ready for another peek at MFT’s October products? I’m back with Release Countdown, Day Two! Today we’re previewing LLD Coffee Cup Die-namics, LLD Perk Up, Many Thanks Die-namics, and Fine Chevron Background. Don’t forget release is at 10pm tomorrow night, October 14—be sure to check out the MFT Blog for all the details.

I’m using LLD Coffee Cup Die-namics and LLD Perk Up on my card today, along with a couple other soon-to-be-released products: Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics and Herringbone Bricks Stencil. I started with a Kraft card stock base. Next I spread some modeling paste on a piece of Sweet Tooth card stock with Herringbone Bricks Stencil. While that was drying, I cut a Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics from Sweet Tooth card stock and sponged Sun Ray Stencil with Lemon Drop ink, Orange Fizz ink, and Tangy Orange ink. In my stash I found some stamped paper using LLD Mod Borders stamped on Sweet Tooth card stock with Wild Cherry ink, Orange Fizz ink, Lemon Drop ink, Sour Apple ink, Berrylicious ink, and Grape Jelly ink, along with a piece of Berrylicious card stock stamped with Burlap Background and Berrylicious ink. I cut them both with Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, adhered them to the embossed panel with a strip of silver glitter card stock and popped it all up on foam. I popped up the tag, as well.

I cut LLD Coffee Cup Die-namics from Kraft card stock and the top and sleeve from Sweet Tooth card stock. I stamped a sentiment from LLD Perk Up on the sleeve with Black Licorice ink, put the cut together, and popped it up on the tag. I finished it off with a Wild Cherry card stock heart, also from LLD Coffee Cup Die-namics, and some glittery enamel dots.

Another sentiment from LLD Perk Up was stamped on the inside.


countdownday2_2014oct13in


And that’s it! Thanks so much for stopping by! See you soon!


1CAS Supplies2



~Supplies~
Stamps:
LLD Perk Up, LLD Mod Borders, Burlap Background (MFT)
Ink:
Wild Cherry ink, Orange Fizz ink, Lemon Drop ink, Sour Apple ink, Berrylicious ink, Grape Jelly ink, Tangy Orange Ink, Black Licorice ink (MFT)
Paper:
Sweet Tooth card stock, Kraft card stock, Wild Cherry card stock, Berrylicious card stock (MFT); silver glitter paper
Accessories/tools: Vagabond;
LLD Coffee Cup Die-namics, Stitched Traditional Tag STAX Die-namics, Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics, Herringbone Bricks Stencil, Sun Ray Stencil (MFT); modeling paste, baker’s twine, foam tape, enamel dots

1CAS Signature2

19 comments:

  1. This stamp set and die is adorable, so friendly and could be use for so many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute. I love the Perk Me Up Sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card definitely perked me up! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...love how you used the sun stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute love your card. A sure way to perk up someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun card! Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that chevron stamp. Your card is sweet and I'm sure that anyone would love to receive it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's gorgeous. I love the embossing paste in the background, the little pop of glitter, and those sun rays behind the cup. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that bordered banner in all it's multi-colored glory. Just the banner alone would perk up someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart won't stop putter pattering
    I'm literally so happy to see this set its unreal
    Happy dance, Happy girl
    Love it a latte!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute!! Such a cute new set with a perfectly done card. Love it, your work is so nice. Love the tag on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the texture you created on the front of the card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I super love your card, awesome banner strips!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like all the colors and textures to this card - very nice, Barbara.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments--they make my day and I appreciate every one!